Simple Home Management has set standards for qualifications. Below are our standards:
Applications are non-fundable. Contact Simple Home Management to make sure your unit is still available.
- Income must be 3X compared to rent. (Ex. If rent is $1,000, we need to see $3,000 of income per month)
- Good rental references. NO prior evictions. If the eviction shows up on our credit report/eviction report, it is automatically denied. NO EXCEPTIONS. Unsuccessful rental history includes, but is not limited to: evictions, disturbances, unauthorized pets, pattern of late payments, damage to the residence or money owed to past landlord.
- No shut offs on utilities.
- No prior felonies within the last 5 years, MAXIMUM OF 1. No violent felonies.
- No sex offenders.
- Good Credit History- Bankruptcies must be dismissed and have 1 year of good credit history. If you have a negative credit report of under 620, we may accept a co-signer or higher deposit to guarantee the financial obligations of the lease. Co-signer must make 5 times the income compared to rent.
- Pets- If we allow pets, there may be certain restrictions on breed. Applicants with Pets must provide documentation that the pet is free from fleas and ticks AND that the pet is spade/neutered. If you have a pet, there is an additional per pet application charge which is administered by a third party pet screening tool. ESA animals also use the third party pet screening tool, and there is no charge for the tool.
Thank you for your interest in our property!
Please carefully read and thoroughly complete the form below; submit all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, contact us immediately.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of the U.S. Policy for the Achievement of Equal Housing Opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support a program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.
RENTAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- All adults (18+ y/o) intending to live in the property must submit an application and pay the application fee of $40 (no exceptions). Applications will not be processed until fee is paid. Application Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Complete the application form below. Include 3-yr rental history with complete landlord information and contact numbers.
- Submit the following documents to email@example.com immediately after applying online:
- Valid ID with Picture
- 60-days Pay Stub/ Proof of Income and Employment
- Simple Home Management highly encourages all Applicants or their Agents to physically tour the home BEFORE making a deposit on the property.
*Applicant understands that multiple applications may be accepted.